What will I receive?
Based on the Membership you choose (Rolling, 3 Months, 6 Months, 12 Months), you will receive:
• Two 50ml bottles of selected gin (one each of two different types) to the shipping address you specify
• Tasting notes and the distillers view on how to mix that perfect G&T;
• You will also receive a discount code which can be used to offset the cost of selected full bottle purchases from our range.
What type of Memberships do you offer?
The Little Gin Box offers Rolling Monthly membership or Three Month / Six Month or Twelve Month Memberships which can be Personal or Gift memberships.
Are there any hidden fees or additional costs?
Nope! Nobody likes nasty surprises and we won’t be giving you any. Our £11 per month includes shipping.
How much Gin will I get?
Each Little Gin Box will contain 2 x 50ml bottles of Gin. Enough Gin to make 4 gorgeous G&Ts.
Can I extend or alter my membership?
Of course, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out. If you are on a ‘fixed term’ membership, you’ll receive a card in the final months box advising that this will be your last box.
I want to cancel my Membership
• If you’ve signed up for a Rolling membership this is not a problem. If you signed up online, please just log into your account and cancel your membership.
• If you signed up at an event, just email us by the 20th of the month and we’ll make sure you do not receive any further Little Gin Boxes and no further payments shall be taken.
• If you have purchased a 3, 6 or 12 month plan we won’t be able to refund you for any unused portion, but you can stop receiving the Little Gin Box if you wish. Alternatively, you can nominate a friend to start receiving your unused portion, just email us by the 20th of the month to alter any details and we’ll sort it out.
Why does the Subscriptions heading on my account state 'No Subscriptions'?
If you have purchased a Fixed Term Subscription, this is classed as a 'one time product order' as opposed to a 'Rolling Subscription'.
When will I be billed?
All rolling Memberships will be billed on the 1st of each month. Credit / Debit cards will be automatically debited on a recurring basis until your membership is cancelled by yourself, or until such time as we are unable to collect payment.
When must I suspend my Membership so as not to receive next month's craft gin?
• If you signed up online, simply log into your account and select the option ‘skip next month’.
• If you signed up at an event, just email us by the 20th of the month and we’ll take care of everything.
Can I skip a month?
What payment options do you offer?
Because of age verification requirements, we currently can only accept credit card payments through our website, but if we’ve been lucky enough to meet you in person at a Gin Festival or similar we can take payment by cash, debit card, credit card or PayPal.
How do I know my payment card details are secure?
The Little Gin Box's payment page is encrypted. Any information you enter is inaccessible by outside parties.
Can Little Gin Box ship abroad?
Sorry not currently, the Little Gin Box is available in the UK including the Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland only.
When will I receive my Little Gin Box?
• You should receive your very first Little Gin Box within 7 days from order, thereafter you’ll receive your box during the first 7-10 days of each month.
• If you placed your order on or after the 21st of the month, you’ll receive your first box during the first 7-10 days of following month.
• If you would like to delay the first box to be sent in a certain month, just send us an email with your order number along with the request, and consider it done!
• Please note, we are unable to send the first box on a specific date, only in a specific month
Where will my Little Gin Box be sent to?
• We’ll despatch your Little Gin Box to the shipping address you specify in the order.
• If the Subscription is a gift, we will address the Little Gin Box to the recipients name. If you would prefer for the first box to be addressed to yourself (to give as a gift on certain date) just enter your name in 'Recipients name'.
My Little Gin Box has not arrived at the normal time this month. What should I do?
If your Little Gin Box has not arrived by the second week of the month please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping costs are included in your £11 per month fee and in all 3, 6 and 12 month memberships.
Can I change my address?
Absolutely! The address can be changed on your online account, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you change your address by the 21st of the month to ensure it takes into effect for the next month.
Can I suspend delivery?
Yes, no problem you may suspend payment and delivery at any time, simply log in to your account and follow the navigation to ‘skip delivery’.
I would like the first box to be addressed to myself so I can gift it for Christmas, and then change the address after?
No problem! Simply enter your address on your order and when you have received the first box, email us at email@example.com to request a change of address.
Can I delay the first box to be sent at the start of January?
For sure! All we require is an email with your order number to confirm you would like to to delay it to the start of January, and we'll take care of the rest!
My bottles arrived broken or damaged!
No!!!!! If this happens, let us know straight away by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please attach a photo of the damage to the email and we will send you a replacement as quickly as possible.
May I return my Little Gin Box for a refund?
Sorry, we cannot refund you for Little Gin Boxes that you have already received. We can only replace bottles damaged upon arrival.
May I purchase a gift subscription for someone else?
Of course, and boy are you going to popular! To purchase as a gift, please just tick the box during checkout for ‘this is a gift’. We will ask you for your basic information and payment details as well as the name and shipping address of the lucky recipient.
Why do you ask for the recipients’ email address?
Don’t worry…. This is a very annoying nuance of our off-the-shelf system. WE GUARANTEE WE WILL NOT CONTACT THE RECIPIENT PRIOR TO DELIVERY. So please rest assured there will be no spoilers from us!
I loved this month’s Gin, can I buy more?
Of course, just visit our ‘Shop’ page and scroll down to find the Gin you want. All featured Gins are listed below in alphabetic order
How can I contact Little Gin Box?
• Email us at email@example.com and we’ll respond as soon as we can.
• Phone us on 01752466311 and a member of the team will be happy to assist!